Thursday, July 2, 2009

Worst I Ever Had ...



Drake finally debuted the video for his song "Best I Ever Had."

It sucks.

I didn't expect a whole lot from the video but I definitely didn't expect the above. Seriously all Drizzy had to do is get one girl and rap to her the entire video and I woulda been happy. Woulda been cheaper too (we're in a recession). But instead he decided to make it into ur average video vixen video. Now I know there's a bunch of theories out there about the video. Some ppl think that the girls on the team are the ones who think the song is about them when reality it isn't. They're really just "on his team" but could never be his MVP. Others say the video portrays Drake as a coach cuz he's runnin game on the girls.

My theory: Kanye wanted to direct this video so he could kill Drake's hype. That or he just really doesn't know what a video director does. I could see the 1st but it's probably the latter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was lame! What kinda basketball team runs around with their titties hanging out anyway? And how about the end where he's telling them to "take the D like they know how"? wooow We all know he's not talking about defense! Skanks like that mess up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree with your theory ....kanye see's drake as a threat so he directs this crappy video so drake can lose fans. But what is even more crazy is his song Video Girl. the song goes on and on about how women should not aspire to be video girls lol and how black women should do more than just shake in front of a camera. it seems to me that drake is heading in the same direction as all the rappers before him

    ReplyDelete