Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm a Mac

*This is gonna be quick. I gotta leave for work soon.*

Great news peeps! I finally got a new laptop (Thank you Jesus!). Made the big move from a PC to a Mac. And to all my PC ppl out there, I'll admit that although I was pretty hesitant to it at first, I'm glad I did it. My wallet prolly wishes i got a PC but that's a whole nother story for a whole nother blog post (that most likely won't ever happen cuz i don't need ya'll in my pocket like that). But yeah, ur girl got a new computer. Life is good.

Quotes from Sparta:

Me (to player before game): It's cold outside. U not gonna wear gloves?
Player: Girl! I'm a man, not a boy! I don't need no gloves!

******************************************************************

Before the battle against Troy (cross town rival school. See what I did there? Try to keep up peeps. Read a book.) me and my fellow superheroes are in the locker room bringing the soldiers some water. There's a lot of laughter in there and one of the Coaches doesn't like this.

Coach: Hey! I ain't never killed a b*tch. But I d*mn sure know that if I was gonna kill a b*tch, 30 mins before I was gonna do it, I wouldn't be
laughing and kee-keeing!
******************************************************************

Last thing. LilBruh put me on this so I'll give credit where credit is due. There's this dude on You Tube called Mr. Chi-City. Dude has a bunch of videos that I think are hilarious. Gotta check out the Man vs. Bug video and the Christmas Giveaway. Ooh. Also the one about the fridge too. Plus he has a bunch more. Not gonna lie, they're pretty long but so are a lot of my posts. So if u can read one of my posts, u can watch some of his videos.

So that's all for now peeps. Next time I'm gonna post some songs and stuff like that. Haven't done that in a minute and now that I have a good computer, i can finally get some good music. Stay warm peeps. This is J. Pumpkinseed, Certified Superhero signing off from the top of Ice Mountain with 5 parkas, 3 pairs of pants, some uggs, and a hot pocket. (<--- No idea where that came from).

No comments:

Post a Comment