Sunday, October 4, 2009

Updates from Sparta

A thousand apologies blog. I have forsaken you. It has been almost 3 weeks since my last entry. Of course that doesn't mean that the randomness has ceased.

Updates from Sparta:

1) Ferrari bit it hard at practice by stepping in a hole. A hole that she knew was there. After watching me remove the crate that we use to cover the hole everyday. Classic lateral ankle sprain. I laughed for a good 10 mins straight about it. EPIC FAIL! (What does that really mean? Why do ppl say that? Why did I just say that?).

2) Cam Jansen got trucked in practice about a week and a half ago. She wasn't paying attention to the play and standing behind one of the coaches. When the play came towards them, the coach stepped outta the way and Cam was run over by one of our WRs. Unfortunately, although we were both at practice neither Ferrari nor I were able to witness this glorious event with our own eyes. Maybe next time.

Moral of the story: It ain't easy being a certified superhero so u better keep ur head on a swivel. (Shoutout to Petey V for teaching me that).

Speaking of Cam Jansen, I think this individual has earned herself a special section in the Dread Thread. She and I go back and forth all of the time and it's usually pretty funny. Here's a little taste. We'll call it:

Cam Jansen's Clicks

Cam: Sorry I missed ur call. My phone was on vibrate.
Me: Don't let it happen again. next time u get excommunicated and we vote u off the island.
Cam: LoL. Ain't no one puttin out my torch. Put that in ur blog and smoke it.
Me: LoL. That was a good one.
Cam: I thought so. I was proud.
---------------------------------------

Cam: Can u see that the whirlpool gets filled today? One of my athletes needs to use it.
Me: Idk Cam. I just get so busy sometimes. I might be doing something more important like counting my dreads. If I get done early I might be able to fit that in.
Cam: Anyone ever tell you ur an ass?
Me: Pretty much on a daily basis. Not so much in words. Mostly just in looks.
Cam: LoL. Thanks for being so obliged to my request.
Me: No problem. My ppl have been doin ur ppl favors for hundreds of years. LoL.
Cam: Oh lordy. Shut ur yap. LoL
---------------------------------------
Me: Any suggestions on where to go out tonight?
Cam: Baxter's is a nice casual sports bar place.
Me: Ok thankx Cam.
Cam: Last time I was in Baxter's I got in a fight. LoL. U better do me proud.
Me: No problem. I need something to spice up the blog anyway.
Cam: I have like a 90% chance of getting in a scuffle tonight too. This should be interesting.
Me: LoL. Well if u need me just give the bird call and I'll be there in 5.
Cam: Who's gonna let you out of ur night shackles?
Me: LoL. That's a good one. Especially considering I didn't tell u how they had me shackled to the BTE Evaluator in class.
Cam: Hahahahaha. Slavery has expanded to motion analysis.
----------------------------------------
Me: We're on our way downtown. Which place are u closer to?
Cam: I'm at an ODU house party. I'm not bar-ing it.
Me: Oh ok. We thought u were gonna come meet up. Such a disappointment Cam.
Cam: I know. I have friends outside of ODU AT :)
Me: LMAO! Ur hilarious. Well when I make some black friends I'll try to pencil u in.
Cam: Hahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment